FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Saucony EVERUNHeel Height:23mmForefoot Height:19mmDrop:4mm
The Saucony Kinvara 10 women’s running shoes have a gutsy yet ultra-lightweight design to pave the way for the neutral running shoe category. No matter whether it's a quick 5K run or your next marathon, your feet are bound to love it.
An engineered mesh upper ensures a supportive ride, effective cooling and a locked-in fit as you churn ahead of the pack in a fiery flash.
The FORMFIT performance footbed sculpts to your foot just-right with cushy foam for an adaptable fit and impact protection without excess bulk.
The EVERUN topsole design provides resilient cushioning and energy returning characteristics as you blaze over the tarmac. The EVA+ midsole creates a flexible, springy ride for a comfier running experience.
Whether you’re competing with your mates in a step count challenge or clocking up crazy miles, the rubber outsole is reinforced in strategic zones to hold up well to your urban adventures.
- 10 year history of blowing runner’s away with a cloud-like weight and innovative running technologies
- Best suited to neutral foot types
- Fast and versatile to conquer long distances
- Well-deserved of its hype with a sleeker profile and lighter package than ordinary trainers, without sacrifice to the ‘wow’ factor sought by road warriors
- Built on the philosophy that lightweight stability and responsiveness aren’t mutually exclusive
- Engineered mesh for cool comfort and support
- FlexFilm fused to the upper to minimise layers for flexible motion
- FORMFIT performance footbed contours to your foot shape for a natural, adaptive fit
- Energy returning EVERUN topsole construction for responsive cushioning, smooth transitions and more powerful takeoffs
- 4mm heel-to-toe offset lets your feet do their thing without overly depending on the stability and cushioning features
- Flexible rubber outsole with durable pods in high-wear areas