The Salming Viper men’s court shoes pack agility and speed into a low-to-ground profile for an unrivalled feel of the court.
A lightweight 3-layer ViperSKIN upper delivers court-ready stability and support.
The interior mesh layer at the base allows your feet to breathe as you outwit and outplay your opponent while the microfibre reinforcement strengthens the design.
It’s all encased in an thin outer shell of TPU film, improving structure without compromise to air flow thanks to the upper perforations.
An energy-returning RunLite2 foam midsole gives you the latest and greatest cushioning from Salming. Featherlight and responsive, it’s ideal for ruling court sports like squash with a protected and energised feel.
Salming have stuck to what works where it counts, transferring the trialed and tested features of previous iterations including RollBar, LMS and LMS Plus 11° for dependable performance and stability on the court.
The XR110 outsole compound anchors you onto the court surface, providing sticky grip for confidence during explosive movements.
- Modern speed and agility with a close-to-court feel
- Synthetic ViperSKIN sandwich construction for stability, support and breathability at a minimal weight
- Breathable and durable design
- Fresh RunLite2 midsole for improved energy return and comfort
- RollBar supports snappy and effective push-off to dive for tricky shots
- Lateral Movement Stabiliser (LMS) elevates torsional stability at the midfoot during swift directional changes and minimises the risk of rolling your ankle
- LMS Plus 11° works with the LMS system to increase lateral stability
- Ergo Heel Cup for improved stability of the heel and a secure, slip-free fit
- XR110 creates sticky traction for swift lateral movements and direction changes
Stack: 20mm center of heel, 14mm ball of foot