FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:24.5mmForefoot Height:19.5mmDrop:5mm
Run wild with the Salming Trail 5 men’s trail running shoes, re-engineered from heel-to-toe for a sleek, ultra-aggressive ride.
The 3-layer upper consists of a soft air mesh, Exo Skeleton and thin net mesh that wraps it up into one neat package.
The Trail 5 protects your feet from natural hazards and the springy characteristics propel your run forward on your next off-road adventure.
It’s equipped with Salming’s Natural Support System that can be divided into three key features – Recoil and Recoil R cushioning, the Wrap-Around-Design and Torsion Guidance System (TGS 62/75°).
Vibram MegaGrip makes this ride shine on tricky trails. This sticky, durable compound is engineered specifically to conquer difficult terrain, in both dry and wet conditions.
- High tech trail running shoe for all distances
- Sleek 3-layer upper with minimal plastic overlays
- RocShield protects feet from rocks and debris
- Mesh lining
- Exo Skeleton works in unison with lacing system for pressure relief of the MTP joints and superior stability
- Open design with superior midfoot lockdown
- Anatomical last ensures there's plenty of space in the toe box for toes to splay naturally
- Responsive cushioning from Recoil midsole compound
- Enjoy soft impacts with the cushioned comfort of the Recoil R heel insert
- Anatomical heel cup for enhanced heel fit while keeping weight to a minimum
- Flexes exactly where you need it for a smooth, efficient run thanks to the Torsion Guide System, TGS 62/75°
- Never trip up on slippery, rocky or muddy surfaces with Vibram MegaGrip and 4mm lugs for aggressive traction
- 5mm drop for a natural ride on your wild runs