FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:On Cloudtec, On HelionHeel Height:22mmForefoot Height:16mmDrop:6mm
Flow into every stride with the re-engineered On Cloudflow women’s running shoes for setting a racing pace in lightweight comfort.
Swiss engineering at its best, the mesh upper is feather-light and supportive to aid fatigued feet in going the extra mile. Targeted ventilation sweeps away sweat and humidity to keep your feet in fresh, healthy conditions over long distances.
On Running fast-forwards your journey to a runner’s high by elevating the record-crushing classic CloudFlow with more comfort, speed and snap.
Upgraded with lightweight and responsive Helion superfoam, this second evolution continues to strengthen the performance of elite runners with energy-returning cushioning in all temperatures. Plusher landings, ultra-smooth transitions and powerful take-offs are in your future with the new CloudFlow.
Paving the way for the future of On Running, the CloudFlow is the first On shoe built on a platform of 18 cloud pods that function individually yet harmoniously for a natural rolling motion - delivering the fast and flexible ride you crave.
- Your secret weapon for swift tempo runs, middle-distance racing, flowing through your daily mileage or next marathon
- Second evolution CloudFlow improves on the place-setting classic with higher comfort, speed and responsiveness
- Puts the feedback of On's elite athletes into play to create a running shoe worthy of chasing world records or your next running dream
- Race-ready mesh upper for lightweight support, zonal ventilation and strategic stretch and structure
- Modernised lacing system and taping for high-speed support and fit
- Elastic strap stows away laces for zero distractions
- Hugs snugly to your midfoot for a stay-put fit as you quicken the pace
- Energy-returning Helion superfoam cradles your feet underfoot for softer landings and buttery-smooth sailing from your first km to the finish line
- Unique, re-engineered Speedboard for powerful forward-momentum from foot strike to toe-off
- Durable curved heel unit for a snug and comfortable rearfoot fit, allowing your On running shoe and foot to move as one
- 18 individual cloud pods underfoot for a natural, flowing stride and explosive acceleration
- Innovative traction pattern with versatile and durable rubber for wet and dry grip on road surfaces
Please note: Due to larger sizing, purchasing 1/2 a size smaller than your standard running shoe length is recommended.