FEATURESSupport:Neutral, LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:6mmWeight:185g / 6.5oz (US 7)
The On Cloud X women’s running shoes are engineered for lightweight and cushioned comfort, but with an all-rounder design that excels beyond the pavement when you want to remix your workouts.
They're highly praised for their versatility as a multi-purpose running and ‘other stuff’ shoe – with a fast, low-to-ground profile for tempo runs and your daily mileage, and support for gym workouts and your active lifestyle.
The premium engineered mesh upper is strong yet breathable in critical zones – providing flexible support so you can move naturally. The adaptive upper fit allows your foot to swell and expand on your runs without feeling restricted or suffocated.
Look closely – in the Cloud X, the magic is in the details. A dual-density sockliner is so comfy you can wear them sock-free, the seamless shoe tongue provides a streamlined look and zero irritations and you may not be able to see just how comfy the inner materials are, but you’ll absolutely feel it the moment you slip on the Cloud X.
The slim engineered heel cap offers precisely moulded cushioning – hugging snugly to the rear of your foot to reduce heel slippage and providing a secure, stay-put fit.
The CloudTec sole is constructed from next-generation Zero-Gravity Foam, allowing smooth, multi-directional motion to evolve and energise your runs.
Cloud pods compress on foot strike - oozing with comfort on impact, then snap back into shape for consistent, lightweight cushioning.
- Lightweight, performance-oriented design with a close-to-ground feel
- Perfect for the athlete that loves to mix up their sweat sessions – a must-have to unleash your inner road warrior one day and gym fanatic the next
- Glove-like fit from an engineered mesh upper – a fusion of breathability and support
- Durable upper materials to tackle your active lifestyle
- Dual-density sockliner cradles your foot for step-in comfort
- Seamless tongue
- Ultra-comfy inner materials
- Slim heel cup for a locked-in feel for your runs and beyond
- Fully cushioned, yet incredibly lightweight
- CloudTec sole made with Zero-Gravity Foam for flowing transitions
- Cloud pods dampen impacts without compromise to the snappy, high energy feel on toe-off