FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks DNA LoftHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:14mmDrop:10mmWeight:303g / 10.7oz
The Brooks Transcend 7 men’s running shoes have been improved with a double-jacquard mesh upper for an ideal blend of airy ventilation and flexibility.
The internal stretch bootie envelopes your foot in a plush, adaptive fit while the 3D Fit Print saddle provides an ideal blend of structure and stretch.
Loaded with DNA Loft, it cradles your feet in resilient, cloud-like cushioning without compromise to the snappy response. It dampens shock, protecting your joints so your feet can run happy over tough miles.
The GuideRails Holistic support system keeps you on track and kicks into action only when you need it - reducing injury risk to the knees by stabilising your movement and aligning your heel and shins into a healthy range of motion.
- Double-jacquard mesh upper allows your feet to breathe on the run
- Internal bootie stretches to accommodate your natural motion and hugs your feet in plush comfort
- 3D Fit Print saddle creates a locked-in fit with precise stretch and structure
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort from the moment you lace up
- Modified midsole and outsole to pack in more ultra-plush yet responsive DNA Loft cushioning
- GuideRails Holistic support system gently guides and aligns your body into its natural motion path and helps you stick to it - avoiding excess rotation of the knees