FEATURESSupport:Motion ControlUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:12mm
The Brooks Addiction 14 men’s running shoes are a motion control workhorse, engineered to meet the needs of flat-footed runners that require old school stability and guidance.
A spacious fit keeps high-volume feet running happy – rather than squashing you into a running shoe that just isn’t right for you. It also allows you to easily slide in orthotics if required.
Shock-absorbing BioMoGo DNA provides a plush and adaptive ride to meet the demands of your specific body mass, pace and stride. This translates to personalised impact protection, reducing injury risk to your joints in motion.
The support doesn’t end at your feet. The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides your whole body into its natural motion path thanks to the carefully placed arch support.
- Heavyweight, maximum support running shoe for overpronators or orthotic-wearing runners to tear up tough miles
- New engineered mesh upper with structured saddle for comfort and support
- Cushioned sockliner cradles your foot with step-in plushness
- Spacious forefoot comfortably fits orthotics and high-volume feet
- Controlled support blends with premium cushioning
- Adaptive BioMoGo DNA for softness underfoot, impact protection and a custom feel in every stride
- Heel segmented crash pad for smooth sailing from your first K to your last
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar for guidance and support of your entire body from the ground up