FEATURESSupport:Neutral, LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoamHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:15mmDrop:9mmWeight:155g / 5.5oz
Purely responsive and engineered for long distance performance, the Asics MetaRacer women’s road racing shoes are your energy-saving, carbon-plated ride that prioritises speed.
Asics’ goal was to engineer a race day shoe that delivers “fast finishing speed” – making it possible for the second half of your race to be faster than the first by fighting off fatigue and keeping your feet consistently fresh and energised.
It envelops your feet in a single-piece engineered mesh upper for a breathable, free-feeling and lightweight sensation on race day. It keeps your feet cool so your body can focus more on maintaining speed and less on temperature regulation.
Hydrophobic properties and a drainage system minimise water absorption, so rain and sweat won’t weigh you down.
The competition-ready midsole sets you up with the traditional feel of a racing flat coupled with a propulsive ride. FlyteFoam technology delivers lightweight shock dampening to tackle race day mileage, but by no means does it feel spongy or overly cushioned beneath the foot.
Responsiveness reigns supreme in this road racing shoe, creating ultra-efficient and snappy transitions so you can lead the race to the winner’s podium.
Asics have put a fresh spin on the carbon plate concept. Rather than running the full-length of the shoe like its competitors, the MetaRacer features a stabilising 3/4 length carbon plate that caters to the demands of forefoot to midfoot strikers while reducing weight. It delivers a rigid, structured forefoot that works in harmony with Guidesole technology to put faster finishing times in your future.
A curved sole with elevated toe spring relieves strain to the lower limbs and preserves your energy, so it can be applied efficiently into the final leg of your race. It creates a smooth rolling motion for a propulsive, high-energy feel.
The AHAR rubber is placed strategically in the forefoot and midfoot strike zone, protecting the midsole from degrading prematurely and strengthening your racing shoe against repetitive impacts on bitumen and road surfaces. Wet Grip Rubber delivers wet and dry traction so you can crush you race day performance in all conditions.
- Revolutionise your race day performance and marathon training with an ultra-fast, carbon-plated road racing shoe
- Engineered for the competitive road warrior and elite athletes
- Caters specifically to forefoot and midfoot strikers seeking the traditional feel of a racing flat on a propulsive, energy-saving platform
- Minimalist, one-piece engineered mesh upper for lightweight breathability to prevent overheating and increase race day comfort
- Stunning Tokyo-inspired colourway in Sunrise Red
- Hydrophobic treatment for moisture control
- Shock-absorbing, high bounce FlyteFoam midsole provides lightweight protection without being excessively plush or compromising your pure connection to the running surface
- Game-changing carbon plate runs from midfoot to forefoot, reducing stress to your lower limbs and conserving your energy to apply it effectively into the last leg of your race
- Guidesole technology with elevated toe spring minimises movement of the ankle joint to roll smoothly and propel swiftly into your next stride
- Elevated stack height compared to traditional racing shoes for improved impact dampening to fight off fatigue
- AHAR rubber boosts durability of high-wear zones to tackle race day mileage
- Wet Grip Rubber outsole technology to lock you onto slick surfaces like premium racing tyres