FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Propel
The Asics Gel-Nimbus 22 women’s running shoes meet the demands of high-mileage road warriors with a blend of protection and comfort to go the distance.
An engineered upper creates an airy, lightweight feel that allows your feet to breathe and delivers support for the long miles ahead.
Shock-absorbing Gel technology alleviates the load on your feet during repetitive impacts. A boost in midsole foam translates to softer impacts to make tough miles more tolerable and gentler on your joints.
FlyteFoam Propel technology dials up the responsiveness for snappy, energised cushioning to give you an edge over long distances.
Trusstic technology reinforces the area beneath the arch to stabilise your movement at a minimal weight and to increase the lifespan of your running shoes.
The AHAR outsole can handle the long haul – so you never need to second guess whether your running shoes can take it. Put them through their paces, send your step count sky-rocketing and do it all over again, without hesitation.
- Neutral ride from an iconic running shoe family for tackling long distances
- Ideal for everyone from novice runners to elite road warriors
- Adaptive and supportive fit from engineered monofilament upper
- Breathable, lightweight construction keeps your ride airy and fresh
- Wraps softly to your active feet for long-lasting comfort
- Moulded EVA sockliner
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel for impact protection and plush cushioning - taking the brunt of force off your muscles and joints
- FlyteFoam Propel technology energises your ride with a responsive, springy feel
- Higher stack heights allow for extra cushioning between your feet and pavement
- Trusstic technology - a thermoplastic unit beneath the arch boosts stability and reduces risk of injury
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) outsole delivers lightweight durability to withstand repetitive impacts over long miles