FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Lyte
Your next adventure is never out of reach with the Asics Gel Fuji Trabuco Pro men’s trail running shoes, featuring innovative off-road tech to take your trail runs further.
The breathable mesh upper allows cool air to enter and heat and humidity to escape – so you can trade in the concrete jungle for the real wild in comfort.
The EVA sockliner provides sweat control for trial blazers and the SpEVA insole boosts the rebound characteristics of your rugged trail and hiking shoe.
FlyteFoam Lyte technology provides resilient and responsive cushioning. It springs back into form after every impact for a fresh feel in every stride.
Multi-surface traction allows you to fly over rocky terrain, loose gravel and other uneven grounds without sliding like tyres on ice.
It’s complete with a sturdy rock plate for off-road protection to turn challenging terrain into your personal gym.
- Your go-to for comfort, support and virtually no limits to your off-road explorations
- Part of the Asics Running Experts Club Collection
- Airy mesh upper for cool, healthy conditions over long miles
- Moisture managing EVA sockliner
- SpEVA insole for a springy rebound effect
- FlyteFoam Lyte technology creates lightweight and snappy cushioning
- Trail-ready Asics grip outsole to glide confidently over virtually any natural surface you encounter
- In-built rock plate for durable protection off-road